- 140°F Hot Water Wash and Rinse
- Proprietary Turbine Engine Flush
- High Pressure Foamer
- US Navy and US Army approved for rinsing fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- Safe-for-aircraft 175 PSI
- Completely self-contained
- Built-in high flow air powered foamer
- Ideal for anti-corrosion PM of civil and military aircraft
- Easily transported with highway approved lights and brakes
- Dual wands for faster rinsing
A full power hot water wash and rinse system, Riveer’s Total Aircraft Washing System (TAWS®) produces a high flow rate that cuts cleaning time dramatically by effectively washing large surface areas. The built-in air powered high-pressure foamer will cover the side of a CH47 in less than a minute (750 sq. feet per minute). This efficiency is further supplemented by dual guns for two users and 200′ of total reach. Simultaneous use of the dual guns does not negatively impact flow rates.
In addition, the spray can easily reach 30′ for cleaning large aircraft and tail sections. All hoses are on reels, and all guns have storage brackets and fit inside toolboxes for easy storage.
The system sprays 5 gallons of 140-degree water per minute out of each spray gun, applying a safe-for-aircraft 175 PSI. These specifications meet the stringent TM requirements for aircraft wash, rinse and decontamination procedures. The TAWS® is low-pressure enough to be safe, but high enough flow to reach exposed steel, hinges, actuators, gear bays and other corrosion-prone areas. Quick connect yoke gives the user 10 GPM to reach 30’ high surfaces, such as tail sections.