One of the features that allows the Riveer MudMaster™ to excel in 24/7 working conditions is the ‘standard’ Riveer Pressure Washer. Unlike most pressure washers in the market today, the Riveer Pressure Washer eschews cosmetic bells and whistles in exchange for performance-engineered components. The result is, quite modestly, one of - if not the best - performing pressure washers on the industrial market; one that has proven itself on the deserts of the Middle East, the corrosive shores of virtually every seaboard, as well as the oil fields of North America.
Operators will value the GripStart™ trigger on/off, which reduces wash time. Choose gas or diesel fired, with or without hot water, and at the GPM and PSI required (standard 5 GPM @ 3000 PSI) The heavy duty steel tubular frame is powder coated; components are stacked in a space saving vertical design.
- 5 GPM @ 3000 PSI is standard but other flows and pressures available
- CAT belt driven pump
- Long lasting low speed pump
- 10 HP TEFC Marathon motor
- GripStart auto start/stop works on operator demand
- Timed shutdown of pump
- UL listed control panel
- External pump oil level indicated with drain hose for easy maintenance