Equipment Decontamination & Wash System
The Portable High Pressure Wash Solution for Equipment Decontamination & Maintenance
- Up to 180°F Hot Water Wash and Rinse
- Ideal for decontamination of equipment and PM
- High flow foam gun with compressed air
- 5 gallons per minute @ 3,000 PSI
- Completely self-contained, robust structure
- Easily transported
- Dual wands for faster washing
The Riveer Equipment Decontamination Wash System with High Pressure (EDWS-HP) was designed for remote cleaning and decontamination of military equipment in harsh desert environments. Made of a robust box frame construction and powder coated to last, the custom-built EDWS-HP trailer is completely self-contained and provides a low center of gravity for greater stability on rough terrain.
The EDWS-HP is simple to operate and maintain requiring minimal operator training. Our one-button GripStartTM feature brings the unit to life and shuts it down when the operator simply pulls the trigger on one of its two wash guns. Each gun comes with 100' of hose on easy-rewind reels and can sustain 5 gallons per minute at a whopping 3,000 PSI for fast and efficient decontamination and washing operations.
A built-in air powered high-pressure foamer will cover the side of an M1 Abrams in less than a minute. The compressed air used in creating the foam doubles as a convenient hook-up for power tools in case you notice a loose screw while washing.
Want to know more about this product?
EDWS-HP is simple to operate and maintain. Minimal operator training is needed with our GripStartTM system; one button starts and stops the unit, and auto-start and shutdown technology automates the pumping cycle to ensure minimum pump wear and reduce generator demand. No calibration is needed for this technology.
EDWS-HP operates on JP-8, other common aircraft fuels or diesel. It can be supplied with on-board or external supplies of water for continuous use when a clean water supply is available. Water can be held in a 525-gallon tank that allows for a lengthy run time when no water is nearby.
Another benefit of the system is its ability to be easily transported. It can be towed with HMMV, TUG, or other common AGE. It features a 6″ to 28″ tow bar height, surge brakes, stout and fully boxed trailer construction and a 7000# axle set rating. Baffles help to stabilize the tank by reducing the free-surface effect. EDWS-HP is transportable in accordance with MIL-STD-209, 1791, and 913.
- Water-cooled diesel engine
- 10-gallon soap concentrate tank
- 10-gallon decontamination tank
- Adjustable water/soap mixture up to 25:1
- 6″ to 28″ tow bar height
- Tow with HMMV, TUG, or other common AGE
- LED recessed light package
- Hot water up to 180F
- Fully boxed custom frame
- Electric brakes
- Transportable in accordance with MIL-STD-209, 1791, and 913.
- Unrestricted highway use
- Run dry protection
- AGE retracting grounding cable
- Self contained and stand-alone
- AGSE parking brake and DOT trailer
- Min. 12-hour operation with on-board fuel
- Internal and externally air transportable
- On-board storage for components, spares, support equipment
- NEMA 4 electrical construction
- Fits in a standard 20′ ISO shipping container for OCONUS shipments
- Air compressor with adjustable output