Above Ground Steel Wash Racks
Wash Rack Design
Zero Discharge Portable Custom Containment Systems
Fast to Setup, Easy to Operate, Simple to Maintain
Steel wash racks offer more control over containment and can be engineered to meet more specific needs. Riveer’s above ground containment rack systems make installing a wash rack easier than ever. With no permitting required, this bolt-together system can be installed in a matter of hours, and sized to your exact requirements, plus there is the option to expand later. The above ground wash racks are ideal for applications where property is leased, such as oil or gas exploration, and where the operator must meet track-out requirements without incurring leasehold improvements. If you intend to move your wash rack within your facility, or if you don’t have the inclination to work through the permit process for an in-ground wash pad, steel wash racks are ideal.
Riveer Above Ground Steel Wash Racks are manufactured in any increment and are designed to carry loads up to 12,000 lbs. per wheel. Because Riveer uses vacuum technology to recover the wash water, these racks are by far the lowest profile racks available. (We have seen racks measuring 21″ high.) Our low profile racks make it easy to even get low clearance man-lifts and forklifts onto the racks for washing. In addition to being easier to get onto, our racks are safer for your equipment and employees. The solid diamond-tread plate decks are coated with grit-impregnated epoxy paint to give sure grip even when wet and soapy.
An automatic conveyor with a wedge wire screen filter and suction pump (which deposits mud and debris in hopper for easy disposal) is available as an option for these systems, a feature exclusive to Riveer (patent pending).
Modular design for easy customization and installation:
- Low angle approach ramps allow even low clearance equipment onto wash pad.
- Dry-Deck drains quickly for improved work surface.
- Heavy duty and low profile (only 6″ high).
- Built-in 3″ slope, not shimmed.
- Diamond tread, grit-impregnated surface for excellent traction, no undulations or other trip hazards.
- 15,000 lb. per tire load capacity, up to 90 tons.
- Above ground semi-permanent installation.
- 6′ galvanized overspray walls.
- Optional automatic conveyor with wedge wire screen filter for mud removal.
- Internally sloped or flat.
- Solid deck, dry-deck or grated deck (useful to avoid track off when washing wheeled vehicles).
- All racks sand blasted, phosphate washed and then powder coated or multi-application wet coated or galvanized.
- Automated undercarriage wash available.
- Other custom features available like side spray bars, complete booths, inspection/wash ramps, awnings, mezzanines and lighting.
- Racks are covered by patents #6,164,298 and 6,021,792, other patents pending.