Cleaning, Degreasing And Water Recovery Booth
The WashMaster™ 500 Wash Bay
Ideal for preventative maintenance, this complete wash rack and all related components makes degreasing parts and equipment safer and more efficient, with full recovery and re-use of your cleaning solution.
Set up is easy in the MRO, production and rebuild areas. Easy to use and maintain. Available in rack sizes to fit your specific requirements.
The WashMaster™ 500 is designed for industrial users who require complete cleaning and degreasing of large parts, assemblies and equipment within their facility. With its 100% water reclamation system, the WashMaster™ removes solids and oils from the reclaimed water, treats it with ozone, and then puts the water in a holding tank to be used again for washing. This helps keep your operation compliant with wash water containment and discharge regulations.
The low-profile wash rack allows for easy and safe access, even for low-profile equipment such as scissor lifts and forklifts.
Plug And Play Wash Bay Keeps Equipment Clean
- Dual wash wand for high and low pressure wash
- GripStartTM trigger on/off (user simply squeezes pressure washer trigger to bring system to life, then releases to begin shut-down sequence)
- Diaphragm pump recovers wash water from the wash pad
- Wash water treatment and recycling system includes 3-chamber stainless steel
settling tank with oil coalescing media and absolute filtration
- 24/7 programmed ozone injection to mitigate bacteria
- 400-gallon holding tank
- Diamond tread powder coated steel pad in 6’Lx12’W, 12’Lx12’W and 18’Lx12’W standard pad sizes
- Galvanized spray guard walls in 6′, 9′ and 12′ heights (can be painted any color)
- Low-profile ramps available
- Wash booth options with climate control available
- NEMA 4 control panel (UL listed)
- Made in the U.S.
Learn more about the features in this system:
Standard Treatment System
Formerly known as the RTS 500, this system filters and treats wash water for reuse or safe discharge to drain.
Industrial Wash Racks
Zero-discharge modular steel wash racks come in custom sizes and are built tough for heavy use.