MudMaster™ 3000 Equipment Washing System
Washes, Contains and Recycles with the RTS Closed-Loop Filtration System
The MudMaster™ 3000 is a closed-loop recycling wash rack which handles moderate to heavy mud loads. This systems can be broken down and transported in 20′ all-weather ISO containers, MudMaster is an ideal solution for deployed applications such as oil fields where vehicle track-out is a concern. The MudMaster 3000 employs the RTS 3000 water treatment system to add the remove oils and solids from the water so it may be reused for future washes.
The stainless steel filtration system features inclined plate separators to settle mud in a large initial settling chamber. The chamber is sloped to a valve that automatically purges settled solids every night. Oil coalescing in conjunction with ozone or bacteria injection completes the initial stage. Wash water is recovered with a run-dry diaphragm pump. High-pressure industrial media filtration removes suspended solids, heavy metals, VOC’s and microbes, which is automatically back-washed every night. A final absolute polishing filter cleans the water before sending it to a holding tank. Like all Riveer systems, all water in the system is continuously circulated and injected with ozone.
Turnkey Equipment Washing System
This closed-loop washing and filtration system ideal for equipment washing, including forklifts, trucks, preventing trackout, military vehicles, construction equipment, waste haulers, and other hardworking rigs. The RTS 3000 from Riveer is a stainless steel filtration system. RTS 3000 is equipped with a inclined plate separators, oil coalescing, vacuum system, disc skimmer, diaphragm pumps, and high-pressure industrial media filtration for removing suspended solids, heavy metals, and VOC’s. System capabilities include automatic back washing, high pressure industrial media filtration, ozone and bacteria injection.
MudMaster Technologies Include:
- Oil skimming
- Micron filtration
- Ultra filtration, Nano filtration, Reverse Osmosis
- Aerobic bacteria injection
- EPA Complaint, Zero Discharge
- High Throughput Wash, Rinse, Filtration and Reclamation
- One Touch Operation
- Component modification
- System of choice throughout the world
Fast To Setup, Easy To Operate,
Simple To Maintain
- The MudMaster provides a cost effective means of cleaning equipment while preventing ground water contamination and simultaneously reducing water/sewage costs.
- Any or all of the components can be set up indoors or outdoors.
- The standard MudMaster is closed-loop.
- Each wash rack is watertight and seals securely to adjoining racks to prevent gaps in containment. All wash water is captured and filtered.
- The filter automatically backwashes when needed
- Settled mud is automatically purged with high-pressure water
- Oil coalescing with automatic oil skimming
- Automatic 24/7 ozone injection
- Automatic 24/7 bacteria and air injection with pH adjust
- Continuous recirculation