Riveer has the experience and the expertise to recommend the correct spray gun for your unique application. Components are selected to supply different levels of pressure and different flow rates.
The Right Water Cannon or Pressure Washer Gun for Your Washing System
Pressure Washer Guns and Wands
Selecting the correct pressure washer gun is critical to the success of your MudMasterTM, wash rack or other washing system. The proper piece of equipment saves time and reduces the use of soaps and other chemicals. Riveer filtration and water treatment systems are designed to take full advantage of high-powered washers.
Gun – Suttner ST-2305:
- Suttner exclusive easy-pull trigger and comfort grip
- Easy opening and holding trigger requires nearly half the effort of the other rear-entry guns
- Proper spray angle for optimal positioning of pressure points
- Unitized valve for easy repair
- Forged brass housing for maximum strength
- Temp - 300°F
- 5000 PSI
- 12 GPM
- 3/8" inlet
- 1/4" outlet
- 1.22 lbs.
Lance/Wand – Suttner ST-54:
High or Low, the Pressure is Ready to Go! The Dual Lance Wand is the perfect solution for cleaning when high and low pressures are needed in quick succession or back and forth - i.e, spraying cleaning agents with low pressure through an injector valve and then cleaning with high pressure. High or low pressure operation is controlled by twisting the ST-54's side handle.
- Soap nozzle: 65 deg. x 30
- Pressure: 4500 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 300 Degrees F
- Inlet: 1/4" M
- Outlet: 1/4" F x 1/4" F
For heavy-duty applications where heavy equipment, trucks and other vehicles are covered with mud, caked dirt and grime, Riveer pressure washers can be supplemented with Water Cannons. Water cannons typically provide 125 PSI of pressure at a rate of 25 GPM and are great for soaking, washing and also reaching difficult areas such as cockpits, roofs and extensions. Fixed water cannons are used in BirdBath Anti-Corrosion Systems for clear water rinsing of taxiing aircraft.
Nozzle - ST1530-PV:
Description: Constant Flow - 30 GPM break-apart nozzle with pistol grip and tip twist shutoff.
Flow: 30 - 30 GPM
Shipping: 10"L x 8"W x 5"H
- Constructed of E-LITE aluminum with brass internal parts
- Compact, simple, low maintenance, light-weight fire nozzles
- Safe and durable (individually tested)
- Fog to straight stream with the turn of the bumper
- Capable of flushing without shutting down
- Ergonomically designed for easy operation and handling
- Full-time swivel, pistol grip that can be removed & spinning teeth
- Working pressure is 100 PSI (most also available at 50 or 75 PSI (LP models))
- Shutoff handles available in colors to match pre-connect lines: black, red, yellow, orange, blue, green
- Available in NST and NPSH - 2 ½" in NST only
- Available in 1 ½" NST ‘Tip Only’
- Fog, straight stream and a turn-past-straight-stream-shutoff
- Large protective rubber bumper
- Can be used as a ‘break-apart’
Gun - VB1560:
Description: 1" swivel F. X 1" M. Ball Shutoff with 1" waterway and pistol grip
Model: Ball Shutoff
Shipping: 9"L x 7"W x 5"H
Weight: 2 lbs.
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum with brass and stainless steel
- Constructed of hard anodized aluminum
- Quality polymer ball and seat/seal mechanisms
- Shutoff handles are either available in cast aluminum or composite material
- Designed to accept pistol grip as needed
- Can be used with all C&S nozzle tips